- These competitions are open to any amateur cooks or professional chefs – students from hotels, restaurant chefs, confectioners, culinary institution students or chefs from catering organizations.
- Carefully follow all the rules, especially when it comes to cooking techniques and required ingredients.
- Eye appeal is the first impression you’ll make with your prized recipe. The dish should LOOK tempting and delicious.
- Authentic and original. Submit your best original recipes of any type, anything from main course meals to desserts.
- Keep it simple. Stay away from overly complicated or time-consuming recipes. Concentrate on a unique way of mixing textures and flavors, but use common ingredients that anyone can pick up at the local supermarket or grocery store.
- Give your recipe a jazzy name, don’t just describe it. Forexample, instead of calling your recipe “Juan De la Cruz Chicken Adobo,” try something like “Hot Kickin’ Chicken Adobo.”
- Register online. Don’t send your application by mail, email, fax or any other way, just online!
REGISTRATION FEE 250 PESO
This contest is sponsored by ABC CHEF.CANADA showcasing their brand-new website and promising to bring us more contest rounds in the future. DoDo you spend all day at work thinking about what to make fordinner? Do you experiment with interesting ingredients and combinations? Do you enjoy spending time dabbling in the kitchen and feel like you could easily win against othercontestants in a competition?
*All information will be sent after registration (Timeline, Prizes, Awards & Certificate, Judging Criteria, Overall Rule and Regulation.)